Levitra 10 tablets are a successful and widely accepted treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is produced to a high-quality standard to ensure its safety and effectiveness. The effective treatment time is 4-6 hours. Patients use Levitra 10 mg regularly for successful intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment of Impotence.
The active ingredient of Levitra is vardenafil and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators.
It is the best place to buy without any hesitation is an online website. The medicine Cialis, Viagra, and Kamagra are also available in the same category as Levitra. You can buy Levitra online from any online pharmacy store.
Works In the System:
Levitra 10 mg work by dilating the blood vessels in the body, particularly around the genital area. It allows for more substantial blood flow to enable an erection to take place. It is responsible for regulating the blood flow to the genital area in men.
vardenafil is now one of the standard treatments for erectile dysfunction. Levitra 10 mg helps maintain an erection and improves the sex drive of the person. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
This medicine is available in two forms they are such as in tablet form and jelly form. It is available in tablet forms of 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, and 40 mg for using impotence in men and improves the sex drive of the person. The doctor or professional urologist has recommended Levitra 5 mg to 10 mg for the lower dose to the patient. The doctor may increase in dose after checking the physical condition of the patient.
There are certain conditions for the treatment of Levitra 10 mg is used as following conditions-
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED or impotence)- It is an inability to maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)- It is a rare disorder that affects the arteries of the lungs by increasing the blood pressure in them.
The doctor has recommended dosage to the patient is Levitra 10 mg tablet per day. Do not consume more than one tablet within 24 hours. It generally starts working within an hour before sexual arousal. It may vary on the person’s age, metabolism rate, and other medical conditions.
You should take this medicine in the exact way you are told to take it by your doctor. Usually, this medicine is taken orally. It is also taken through a vein by injection.
Do not increase or decrease the doses on your own. However, It will create a lot of issues. Take the exact prescribed dose.
Overdose & Missed Dose:
Taking more than the prescribed dose can cause an overdose. Overdosing on this medicine can be fatal. In case of an overdose, take the person to the nearest hospital or call the poison help center. This is not a regular medication. So it won’t affect you if you have missed a dose.
Like any other medicine, it has also some adverse side effects. Some of them are dangerous and others are less dangerous or have common side effects. If you are allergic to this medicine, then do not take it and consult your doctor immediately. The most usual side effects are Dizziness, headache, flushing, and stomach upset.
In case of extreme unhealthy conditions due to Levitra 10 mg consumption, seek urgent medical attention.
Advice Before Taking It:
Taking any medicines the wrong way or mixing certain drugs and supplements can be dangerous. For reducing medication errors and harm you should use the five rights way such as the right patient, the right drug, the right dose, the right route, and the right time.
- If you are previously suffering from some other diseases it makes worsens the condition. So make sure, your doctor knows about your other health conditions, before advising Levitra 10 mg you.
- Do not drink alcohol or marijuana with this medication. You should not drive or operate any heavy machinery while taking this medicine.
- To avoid any undesirable situation, be cautious while buying it. Check whether you are buying the original label medicine or ordinary medicine or expire date of the medication.
Keep in your mind that you need to follow certain things before taking Levitra 10 mg. Such as the following:
- Check the manufacturing and expiring date of the medicines before use.
- You should never consume alcohol with it.
- People having high blood pressure, kidney disease, or heart disease should not use this medicine.
Certain medicines can create effects on the body if get mixed up with this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you are consuming other medicines like ritonavir, saquinavir, itraconazole, ketoconazole, mifepristone, rifampin, etc. Never take these medicines with Levitra.
- Sleeping pills: The patient should not take sleeping pills like Ambien, Lunesta, Restoril Rozerem, or Sonata.
- If you have been prescribed Levitra 10 mg ensure that you discuss all medications, vitamins, and supplements you take before prescription or without a prescription with your doctor. This medication may interact with the following substances:
- Acetazolamide, Antihistamines, Chlorpromazine, Phenelzine, Phenytoin, Procarbazine, Phenobarbital, Linezolid, Linezolid, Klonopin, Lexapro, Luvox, Paxil, Xanax, Prozac, Celexa, Ativan, Valium. Propoxyphene, Rasagiline, Selegiline, Propoxyphene, Rasagiline, Hydrochlorothiazide, Isocarboxazid, Sodium bicarbonate,
- Selegiline, Entacapone, Tranylcypromine, Tricyclic antidepressants, Urinary acidifying agents,
- Go to the doctor immediately if you persist with any side effects after taking these medicines.
Store this medicine in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Keep them away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight or hat. It may impact the quality of the medication. Do not let children or any animal use it. Dispose of expired or unused medicines in the garbage. You can ask the pharmacist or the local disposal factory for this.
Is It Possible To Treat ED Without Medicine?:
Yes, but this will depend on the cause of your ED. Medical causes of ED include high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity. So, lifestyle changes and other prescription medicines help overcome ED. Eating healthily, regular exercise, and stopping smoking can reduce high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity.
The problem of ED can also be caused by psychological problems such as stress and anxiety. Counseling can often relieve these problems and therefore help with ED.
Lifestyle changes and counseling can often take a long time before any change is seen.