The generic Adderall 30 mg pill is available in both tablet and capsule forms. The active ingredients are amphetamine and dextroamphetamine salts. This medication is used in the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder symptoms. The symptoms are typically first recognized in childhood between ages 2-9 years. This medication is also used to treat narcolepsy which is a continuous sleep disorder. It belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants that work in neurotransmitters in the brain and is not recommended for a pregnant lady.
What Do Adderall 30 mg Look Like?
Adderall 30 mg IR is a peach/orange in color, round, flat-faced beveled edge tablet. Written with a “dp” on one side and “30” on the other. Fake Adderall 30 mg comes in a blister pack. Real Adderall 30 mg tablets are available in a bottle of 100 tablets. Adderall 30 mg price is $533.00-$1507.00.
Uses Adderall 30 mg Tablet:
This medication is a prescription for ADHD and Narcolepsy patients. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves the Adderall 30 mg effects for children under the age of 13.
ADHD: Adderall helps to treat symptoms of hyperactivity, impulsivity, and inattention in people with ADHD symptoms. It works as a stimulant in the Central Nervous System by increasing the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.
Narcolepsy: Narcolepsy is one of the disorders of neurology that causes excessive daytime sleepiness, sleep paralysis, and in some cases hallucinations. Adderall 30 mg pill is used to help people to stay alert during the day by increasing the dopamine levels in the brain. It promotes an increase in chemical messengers of serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain, which makes wakefulness.
How To Use Adderall 30 mg Capsule?
The patient should take Adderall with or without food, early in the morning as a prescription by the doctor. Do not crush, chew, or break, any tablet. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Before taking Adderall 30 mg dosage, the patient should consult with his doctor for a brief idea of what he does after taking the medication, and the side effects of the dosage.
Possible Side Effects:
Adderall 30 mg is a narcotic medicine then it can cause some side effects for most people. The common side effects of this medicine are headache, Nausea, vomiting, Body pain, Dry mouth, Dizziness, etc., and the serious side effects of Adderall are trouble breathing, heart problems, etc. these are common and serious side effects of this medicine. If you face any side effects from this medicine then contact your doctor right away.
Addiction Of The Drug:
Drug Addiction is one type of disease that affects a person’s brain and behavior and leads to an inability to control the use of a legal or illegal drug or medication. The patient can also get addicted to prescription narcotic pain medications or opioids.
Common signs of an Adderall addiction include:
- Need larger doses to feel the drug’s effects
- Want to give up use but do not do so
- Taking the drug despite knowledge of the harm it’s causing
- Without Adderall, one is not being able to finish work
- Spending a lot of time and money by using, and recovering from the drug
- Neglecting other activities
- Suffering withdrawal symptoms when not using Adderall
No one intends to become addicted to Adderall 30 mg pill. Addiction can occur due to the stimulant qualities of the medication.
Safe Withdraw From The Medication:
According to the patient’s age and health conditions, the doctor wants to withdraw the medication safely. But some withdrawal symptoms vary from person to person.
Withdrawal symptoms of Adderall 30 mg may include:
- Lack of pleasure
- Insomnia or sleeping more than normal
- Vivid dreams
- Increased appetite
- Slowed movements
- Slowed heart rate
Drug addiction treatment may be needed for people who abuse the medication chronically and develop a psychological addiction to Adderall 30 mg. The doctor tries to get rid of the addiction to the medication safely through treatment.
Treatment for Adderall 30 mg addiction includes:
- Adderall detoxification
- Residential rehab
- Individual and group therapy
- Behavioral therapies
- Medical and psychiatric care
The doctor should be able to help you develop the safest plan for the patient to quit the medication.
Precautions & Contraindications:
Before taking any medication the doctor should advise what food will take after or before food, which time is best for taking medication, and who will not take it. If you have any history of the following conditions the patient should go to the doctor. Such as:
- Alcohol or drug dependency: People with a history of alcohol or drug dependency must share it with the doctor.
- History of heart disease: The patient who takes Adderall 30 mg has experienced heart attacks, heart rhythm disturbances, or strokes. It is a high-risk drug for people with a history of heart disease.
- High blood pressure: People on Adderall 30 mg sometimes experience to increase in blood pressure. If you already have a history of high blood pressure, The doctor should not be prescribed you the medication or change this drug.
- Psychiatric conditions: The patient use of Adderall 30 mg can in worsening mood symptoms and psychosis in certain individuals. But if this condition will not change then the patient should go to the doctor.
- Pregnant Women And Breastfeeding Women: Adderall 30 mg is also not prescribed for pregnant women, as it may cause premature births or other pregnancy complications. Breastfeeding mothers never take it for any cost without consulting the doctor.
- Sleeping pills: The patient should not take sleeping pills like Ambien, Lunesta, Restoril Rozerem, or Sonata.